LIZ'S WEEK IN SCANS APRIL 13-20
While I’ve never had the diligence to maintain a diary, I tend to accumulate notes, receipts, sketches, stacks of lists and general ephemera. LIZ'S WEEK IN SCANS will give you a peek into what’s been occupying my time (and desk.) Check back Wednesday afternoons for a look at the week’s recap.
- I have a love-hate relationship with coffee. In a period of hate, I attempted to replace the caffeine with sugar, hence the Tangy Zangys. It didn't work.
- Went to Rihanna concert. It was wild, her outfits were insane. Shoutout to "Randi Goodman" for chopping the tickets last minute.
- We've been working on some special projects - the laser cut, hospital-style bracelett in deep blue pony hair hit the shop last week (online soon!) Wear it with the pony hair choker
- In more special projects news, our rose graphic logo tees are now available. I'm admittedly the last person to fuck with pink but it was necessary. Black and white tees and fleece also available.
- My favourite from this delivery is probably The Seven Day Candle
- Happy 420 I guess?