WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING WHILE HUNGOVER THIS HOLIDAY
The best way to beat the holiday party hangover is a movie marathon. Here are Liz's picks (in no specific order):
- No holiday viewing list is complete without the Festivus episode of Seinfeld.
- Gremlins isn't the most traditional holiday movie, but everyone should know not to get the Mogwai wet or feed them after midnight.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is by far my favourite holiday movie. Perfectly captures the family mayhem of the holidays.
- Not to be confused with Muppets Christmas Carol, Muppets Family Christmas may be a kids movie but still holds. Also the full movie is on youtube
- As a rule, I don't go for rom-coms but I can relate to Bridget Jones at extremely British holiday parties attempting to navigate the weird "uncle" - side note I was in a CVS in New York over the holidays maybe 8 years ago and Renee Zellweger was in line in front of me wearing a full sweatsuit and "All By Myself" was playing on the radio - it was surreal.