Liz shares some stuff from last week...(ish)
Disclaimer - Last week was super hectic and I p much only worked on some hella stressy stuff for 2018. Follow us on the gram or sign up to the newsletter for updates. Anyway this is what I listened to while not trying to cry. One day I'll make a propper mix...promise.
- Fave Frank Ocean remix is still White Ferrari by Jacques Greene.
- Forgiven by Jim-E Stack still goes hard.
- This cause you can take the girl outta London but you can't take the London out the girl ;)
- Champagne Coast really is "best song to dance to still".
- Bambii played a party (re our first and only ever...until 2018!) for us an age ago but continues to kill it. Listen to her mix for fader here.
- Best way to get over creative/writers block is to dance it out - this has been my go-to. Canadian music is wild rn. Follow Govi and Lou Val.