LIZ'S WEEK IN SCANS JUNE 1ST - 8TH
While I’ve never had the diligence to maintain a diary, I tend to accumulate notes, receipts, sketches, stacks of lists and general ephemera. LIZ'S WEEK IN SCANS will give you a peek into what’s been occupying my time (and desk.) Check back Wednesday afternoons for a look at the week’s recap.
- Shot the homie Chanelle Luu for some a new print work releasing soon. Keep watch.
- We've been working on some new graphics. Hand printed in house. Will hit a tee in the shop shortly.
- Our small leather goods are now available in store and online. As usual, designed in-house and made in Toronto.
- Opening reception for We Can Shake Hands and be Friends Again by Connor Olthius & Caleb Dunham is this Thursday, June 9th at Little Sister. Roll thru 1446 Dundas St. West, 7-10pm. There will be beer and Grayson selecting tunes.
- Annual DuWest Fest is this Saturday, June 11th. Drop by the shop to hang out and shop items from "Friends of the Family" including No Fun Press, Just Visiting, Brad Tinmouth and a couple other homies. Whole gang's here (for one day)